Tuesday, 12 August 2014

August Break 2014: On The Table



Day 12: On the table

Today's prompt suggested a photograph of the dining table, surrounded by people.  

In this house, it gets used at Christmas for meals or for work or for sorting out problems. 

Most of the time it's a resting place for bags and post, so it wouldn't have made a good photo.

I spend most of my time at my desk.  I work, mend broken animals and make crafty things on my desk.  


On my desk tonight:-
The work that needs doing before bedtime :(
My Herdy mug 
My radio, which is on all the time.  The guinea pigs listen to it if I'm not here
My laptop
My main work and course books
A plant
Guinea pig money box.  A present from my pupil master.
A little box that my dad gave me, full of special things
My various storage boxes and pencil cases
A candle
Dougal guinea pig.  No desk is complete without a large cavy.


No comments:

Post a Comment