Tuesday, 31 December 2013

New Year. Part One

I've been quiet, I know.  

I am enjoying knowing that the last few hours of 2013 are quietly slipping away.  I've hated this year.  

I love Christmas but the last few have been ruined with work.  It's one of the reasons why I had my big change this year.  Sadly this year hasn't gone quite to plan.  This week has been horrendous.  

This morning a lovely lady left us after a short but horrible illness.  I'm hoping she's enjoying her cup of tea somewhere safe, warm and pain free tonight.  Watching the football.  

Some good things happened in the past few weeks and i'll come back to them.  This is why this is 'part one'.  I just really wanted to mark the end of 2013 and to wish you all a happy new year.  

I did find a little peace earlier this week.  Houndy and I had a very early morning walk on Boxing Day.  
Just us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment